LIVE TO B100 WITHOUT
The B100 Method is a comprehensive, cardiologist-guided, app-based program designed to assess the state of your heart health, identify cardiac risk, and provide recommendations to help reduce risk. All from the comfort of home.
Believe in the power of B100. Begin by joining the B100 Young at Heart Club for personalized support to optimize your heart health.
Want to dive deeper? Get a more thorough evaluation by adding our easy-to-use Heart Health Home Test to your membership!
Your Journey To Staying Young At Heart Starts Here
The B100 Method gives you personalized, cardiologist-developed recommendations for proactive lifestyle changes and supplement recommendations to help reduce your overall risk.
The B100 Method gives you ongoing support on your road to risk reduction with tools to help you stay the course. Track your results over time and compare them with others in your age group. Monitor your heart-rate variability. See how your LubDub Grade improves.
INTRODUCING THE B100 YOUNG AT HEART CLUB
- Free for your first month
- Free Trial of Ultimate Formula ($134 value) >>
- 15% off Heart Health Supplements
- HRV Heart Health Monitor >>
- Robust online heart health assessment
- $70 off Heart Health Home Test
- Recommendations based on your results
- Invitation to monthly talk with Dr. B
- Access to members-only promotions
- Monthly Newsletter
UNLOCK CRITICAL HEART HEALTH INSIGHTS
For optimal heart performance to last a lifetime.
Heart Rate Monitor
As seen on
The Ultimate multivitamin made especially for your heart
- Developed by a preventive cardiologist.
- 60+ pure, medical-grade ingredients.
- Highest-quality natural ingredients.
- Proprietary blend of anti-inflammatories.
- Clinically proven to lower heart disease risk.
- Boosts energy.
- Manufactured in a GMP facility.
- A complete multivitamin.
- No other supplement like it exists.
- One bottle is a THREE month supply!
See how the B100 Method can help you:
Know your future risk of heart disease
Control your cholesterol
Control blood sugar and insulin resistance
Monitor your blood pressure
Determine how your body fat distribution is affecting your heart
Identify potential arterial health issues
Heart-healthy regimens with confidence
Recommend the right supplements
All cardiologist-recommended steps!
Ongoing support with our Membership
The B100 Method was designed to help individuals with the following health concerns
- A strong or unknown family history of heart disease.
- Difficult-to-control hypertension, obesity, or dyslipidemia.
- A curiosity about their long-term cardiovascular risks.
- Hypertension or family history of hypertension, especially if not well-controlled with diuretics; and/or if you have any of the following conditions:
- Personal or family history of chronic kidney disease (CKD) or end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Type 2 diabetes
As you proceed through each step of the B100 Method you will discover more and more about the current and future state of your heart health. The risk factors discovered include:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Intermittent Claudication
- Endothelial Dysfunction
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Transient Ischemic Attacks
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory heart disease
- Inflammatory Cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic heart disease
- Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Silent Ischemia
- Valvular Heart Disease (Coming Soon)
- Valvular Stenosis
- Valvular Insufficiency/Regurgitation
- Valvular Atresia
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse/Regurgitation (MVP/MVR)
- History of Rheumatic Fever
Why Can You Trust B100 With Your Heart?
Why Do I Need To Start Today?
SHE STILL HAD A HEART ATTACK!
- 42 Years Old Female
- Kept Regular Doctor Visits
- Cholesterol Normal
- Blood Pressure Normal
- Exercises Regularly
The B100 Heart Health Home Test
Clinically Validated, FDA-Approved
The Value Of Knowing
Get valuable insights you can act on.
Our B100 Home Heart Health Test is an affordable and accessible way to understand the state of your heart, including an estimate of current and future cardiac risk.
Using your test results, we provide you with personalized recommendations to help you reduce your risk.
It’s all part of our plan to help you get to Mile Marker B100–without heart disease getting in the way.
WHAT IS YOUR HEART WORTH?
Live to Be 100!
SEE YOUR HEART'S FUTURE TODAY!
1 in 4 Americans will die of heart disease.
But 80% of heart disease deaths are preventable.
The B100 Method was designed to help you increase your odds by early identification of future heart disease risk.
A wholehearted approach to cardiac risk reduction and better heart health.
WE KNOW HEARTS
The B100 Method is a comprehensive program designed to identify and reduce cardiac risk and support heart health. It consists of diagnostic tests, lifestyle recommendations, supplements, and, if selected, telehealth consultations with prescriptions (where necessary).
The LubDub Grade represents the current state of your heart. It also can be used when we speak of tests that refer to future cardiac risk.
The B100 Method is not designed to replace your doctor. If you needed a cardiologist before, the B100 Method will not change that. The results and recommendations provided by B100 Method are designed to be an adjunct to those prescribed and/or recommended by your current healthcare provider.
Your data security is our top priority. We stick to the highest industry standards of data protection. These practices include encryption at rest and at transport as well as a structural separation of the data.
We don’t accept insurance at this time. We work to keep our tests as affordable as possible and our test costs are generally lower than the costs incurred from a trip to a healthcare provider. We accept many Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) cards. They can be used in the same way that a debit or credit card would be used at checkout.
You can cancel your membership at anytime. Please email us to do so.